Site Operations Manager
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Manage and Prepare Study related documents
- Conduct site initiation and site implementation visits either on site or remotely
- Help manage Tempus/Site relationships
- Partner with site staff to assess their research capabilities, needs, and limitations
- Ensure preparation, collection and distribution of trial master file (TMF) documents and maintenance of regulatory files at investigative site
- Conduct clinical site and data monitoring and complete monitoring visit reports
- Coordinates and manages the activities of investigative sites to ensure compliance with study protocol requirements
- Design, develop, implement and continuously improve robust best practice processes to grow and manage site participation in a rapidly expanding precision medicine oncology research network
- Travel required (roughly 30% - will vary)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience working with clinical trials from a site or a sponsor perspective
- Understanding of FDA regulations, clinical site, and trial operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Proficient in clinical data management and electronic data capture
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Oncology experience
- Deep understanding of study start up, selection, and feasibility
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data