Site Operations Manager at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Manage and Prepare Study related documents
- Conduct site initiation and site implementation visits either on site or remotely
- Help manage Tempus/Site relationships
- Partner with site staff to assess their research capabilities, needs, and limitations
- Ensure preparation, collection and distribution of trial master file (TMF) documents and maintenance of regulatory files at investigative site
- Conduct clinical site and data monitoring and complete monitoring visit reports
- Coordinates and manages the activities of investigative sites to ensure compliance with study protocol requirements
- Design, develop, implement and continuously improve robust best practice processes to grow and manage site participation in a rapidly expanding precision medicine oncology research network
- Travel required (roughly 30% - will vary)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience working with clinical trials from a site or a sponsor perspective
- Understanding of FDA regulations, clinical site, and trial operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Proficient in clinical data management and electronic data capture
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Oncology experience
- Deep understanding of study start up, selection, and feasibility
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data