Software Trainer at Club Automation
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As a Club Automation Software Trainer, you will be tasked with teaching our customers how to use our top-notch software solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent customer service, great communication skills, a ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic, superb motivation and plenty of patience.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Executing successful training to a diverse set of customers
- Participating as a primary trainer on Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer go-lives
- Receiving great customer feedback via post-go-live surveys
- Demonstrating knowledge on Club Automation software
- Assisting with special projects including:
o Process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Demonstration of self-directed ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and incoming customer requests.
- Must be able to learn and understand of Adult Learning Theory and training principles
- Must consistently display a professional demeanor and make positive contributions to the team
- Meet or exceed KPIs.
- Consistently meet goals and objectives that are set
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.