Software Training Specialist at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv is currently looking for individuals to travel to US automotive dealerships nationwide to provide expert training and consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on our proprietary software. In addition to implementing our software, our training specialists will analyze each dealership’s fixed operations workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between any previous system processes (including or excluding other software) and Affinitiv’s proprietary software.
- Launch dealership on all fixed operations products
- Consult and train (virtually and onsite) dealership management and personnel on Affinitiv’s fixed operations software
- Work with Client Success Consultants and educate them on all products; help with dealership issues, training, and education; communication with product users and our clients to continually improve functionality and usability
- Identify and troubleshoot functionality issues by problem solving to determine origin, breadth of issue, and temporary workarounds
- Stay current on learning best practices and industry trends
- Identify our products strengths and weakness against comparable products in the marketplace
- Responsible for all top-to-bottom training in the service areas as well as improving the dealer’s workflow process with our software.
- Providing clients with a professional as well as high-energy experience.
- This position will require travel up to 3 weeks per month
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong presentation skills, including classroom management
- Enjoys training, educating, and travel
- Excellent communication skills, patience, calmness, and interest in working with dealership personnel
- Basic computer, tablet, and smart phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment to meet aggressive timelines
- Understanding of the internal workings of a dealership and the processes involved for strong ROI and Customer Satisfaction (CSI)
- Basic understanding of DMS functionality and how it relates the dealerships process
- Has valid driver’s license along with a reliable vehicle to get to and from our clients
- Has the ability to successfully rent vehicles
- Ability to work with teams and independently
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.