Solutions Consultant (Remote) at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Solutions Consultant, you will analyze and advise prospects and clients alike, helping drive new and additional business for the company. You will be responsible for analyzing the executive and user-level needs and challenges to create compelling ROI metrics and value combined with presenting an in-depth product demonstration of how the solution provides value. In addition, you will act as a liaison from the sales team to the other functional teams within Daxko around technical abilities.
The Solutions Consultant reports to the Director, Sales Engineering.
*This position is open to remote, in-office, or a hybrid model.
You will also:
- Consult with prospects to evaluate their current situation and determine critical business needs
- Assist Account Executives / Client Executives in building a business case for Daxko's solutions
- Respond to prospects’ and clients' technical needs and questions onsite, via phone, or written communication and/or in conjunction with the Account Executive / Client Executive
- Assist in delivering Daxko's value proposition for multiple product lines to prospects via phone calls, technical presentations, product demonstrations, and written communications
- Document customer needs uncovered in the sales process and relaying information to Product Management and Marketing teams
- Prepare and customize sales collateral and/or demos, particularly for strategic accounts
- Report sales activity along product lines
- Maintain expert-level knowledge around Daxko solutions
- Travel up to 50%
- Three (3+) years of SaaS experience, OR Minimum of eighteen (18) months of Daxko product experience
- Prior technical presentation experience
- High level of business acumen
- Ability to ask questions around difficult concepts to a range of audiences
- Top-notch presentation and communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects over the phone and in-person
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Five (5+) years of relevant experience
- Daxko software knowledge
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Familiarity with member-based nonprofit business operations is a HUGE plus.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.