We’re always looking for outstanding candidates interested in working for Narrative Science, though we don’t have any current openings for this particular role. We’d be happy to place your information on file and reach out proactively when an opportunity becomes available - simply apply below.
Narrative Science is seeking a solutions consultant to join our team in Chicago. The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for building automated reporting and content solutions for our clients using Quill™, our natural-language generation (NLG) platform. In addition, the Solutions Consultant will act as the primary point of contact on Quill™-based project work, helping customers understand our solutions, forming strong relationships with customer contacts, and working collaboratively with them to execute on project goals and achieve successful outcomes. The right candidate will be a self-motivated contributor who is comfortable working with data in a highly technical environment as well as leading client communication.
- Design and develop custom reporting and content solutions in Quill for clients across industries like financial services, consulting and professional services, CPG, and more
- Manage the deployment/implementation of Quill, including timelines, status updates, and client communications
- Serve as the subject matter expert on deployments of Quill and NLG solutions
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to drive development of software platform features
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years experience interfacing with clients and leading customer communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and work with advanced software programs
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate teams and projects
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working with data in formats like Excel, CSV, XML, and/or JSON
- Experience working with Business Intelligence platforms like Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Programming experience a plus (e.g. python, R, SQL)
- Available to travel 1-2 times per month to meet with clients and attend industry events
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial attitude
About Narrative Science:
Narrative Science creates software that writes stories from enterprise data to drive understanding and results. Powered by artificial intelligence, our technology automatically turns data into easy-to-understand reports, transforms statistics into stories, and converts numbers into knowledge. Narrative Science works with customers including Deloitte, MasterCard, USAA, and members of the U.S. intelligence community, empowering them to understand and act on key business metrics, make better decisions, and focus talent on higher-value tasks -- all through the power of data storytelling.