This role is part of the Organizational Development Department in Human Resources and will interact with OCC’s business departments. With direct oversight by the Organizational Development Executive Director, the Sr. Associate, Organizational Development will assist the Organizational Development function with day-to-day Organizational Development responsibilities. Areas of focus would include but not be limited to training, training administration, reporting and monitoring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- LMS Administration
- Manage and optimize all aspects of Learning Management System (LMS)
- Coordinate registration for, and track completion of, all internal and external training utilizing the LMS.
- Prepare reports on training status/completions and other established ROI metrics.
- Manage the preparation, maintenance, and distribution, of training materials, surveys, and assessment tools.
- Plan, manage and launch enterprise-wide Learning Assignments (New Employee, Annual Required Training and Ad hoc training requests.)
- Manage, create and maintain specialized Organizational Units to maintain recurrent learning assignments.
- Identify and resolve any LMS related concerns; tracking, assignments, completion status
- Compliance training and learning administration
- With Associate Principle, OD, coordinate all Quarterly GRC Forums, track attendance, completion and customer satisfaction
- PGP documentation (policies and procedures)
- Process Management
- Manage, and review Education Assistance Program requests: Track participant pre-approval, prepare reimbursement requests; inspecting for grade qualifications, receipt submission and adherence to OCC annual thresholds.
- Coordinate the master training calendar and room schedule and reservations of facilities for training programs and events
- Coordinate the master training room schedule and reservations of facilities for training programs and events
- Organizational development metrics
- Assist in the development of reports on the effectiveness of trainings provided.
- Administration and execution of measurement tool for OD including job impact, business impact and organizational ROI
- Assist HR analytics function with analyzing and synthesizing data for HR reports that tell the story of HR with data
- Other core responsibilities:
- Learn, develop and maintain organizational development knowledge through practical experience and ongoing training.
- Draft departmental reports and engage and assist in special projects and other ad-hoc activities that support OCC’s Organizational Development program.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency in current Organizational Development processes.
- Support and execute the administration of the Organizational Development Training and Awareness Program for employees.
- Handle routine questions relating to OCC training programs and escalate inquiries as appropriate.
- Assist in the execution (including scheduling, logistics, tracking and documentation of content and attendance) of trainings, including monitoring of OD mailbox.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of internal policies, processes, procedures and controls that relate to Organizational Development Programs.
- Assist in the monitoring of required training on Policies and Procedures and provide guidance to other Departments based on the results.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and present ideas clearly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously, as well as shifting priorities.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of the organization and across a multitude of departments is essential.
- Willingness to seek and obtain certifications.
- Comprehensive analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Adobe Products Proficiency
- SharePoint Proficiency
- Articulate 360 Proficiency a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Desired at least minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in an Organizational Development, training or communication related function.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred or equivalent in education and experience