Sr Client Delivery Manager
Sr Client Delivery Manager
We’re looking for a strong Sr Client Delivery Manager who is creative, thorough and sharp as a tack to help our customers get the most out of our Customer Data Intelligence & Identity Solution and Data Collection products.
Our Sr Client Delivery Managers are our platform experts. In this role, you’ll be guiding our clients and end-users through advanced implementations for data collection and identity management in our platform. We’re in search of a collaborator and problem-solver with experience working in a client-facing technical service environment to become an expert resource on our technology.
This role will see you implement and deliver end to end tagging solutions on behalf of large brands on their web, mobile web and in-app environments, with a particular focus on their ad-tech and mar-tech stacks. As a result, you will need to be comfortable and confident in front of clients, and be able to provide demonstrations of the product and/or your solutions.
So what would you be doing?
- Align Customer goals with Signal use cases to provide technical expertise and guidance on Signal product functionality and best practices.
-Function as a front-line technical resource to Signal customers by troubleshooting, providing technical expertise, and training on Signal products
- Provide ownership and oversight on any issues requiring internal escalations to Product or Engineering teams
- Empower customers through training on best practices and advanced aspects of product use.
- Become an expert in digital marketing data collection, data onboarding and the technical underpinnings of the ad tech industry
- Innovate current processes and proactively create new practices to improve the quality of the support we provide.
- Assist clients in the adoption of Signal products and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering
What do we need from you?
- Experience working in the online advertising/marketing space or SaaS with tag implementations and online advertising tools (DMP/DSP/RTB/Attribution/CRM).
- Knowledge of best practices for data transfer protocols.
- Speaking of new technologies, you have embraced and tackled them in your current and/or previous roles
- You geek out over troubleshooting and love analysis, detective-work and problem-solving. You’ll be working with lots of grey areas, hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over solutions
- You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa
- You are service-oriented, have fantastic people skills, and find satisfaction in helping others
- You can operate with a sense of urgency, are highly organized, and can use project management, time tracking and collaboration tools to prioritize client requests or bring them to the attention of the account team, if necessary
- It’s all in the details - you have a keen eye for them and care deeply about consistency and quality
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with using Bash or Terminal commands to manipulate large data files
- Experience using Zendesk, SalesForce, JIRA, or similar ticketing system
- Strong technical writing skills, including the creation of training materials and presentations to clients.
We’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
Signal is a Customer Data Intelligence & Identity Solution for enterprises. The platform enables brands to more accurately understand the customer journey to personalize the marketing message and transform insight into business value. Through its platform, Signal’s mission is to make the intersection between brands and consumers more human through true understanding.
By enabling its customers with their own first-party data, Signal aspires to achieve a vision to empower brand empathy. Signal’s customer intelligence platform leverages real-time data collection for clients such as ASOS, EA Sports, Crate and Barrel (and more) to activate their customer actions. Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries and is a trusted powerhouse to help clients open up new opportunities for brand engagements.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest-growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 Lists.
Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.