Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation! As a Sr. Client Success Associate, you will work with our existing key account merchants to drive adoption, usage, and growth of the Affirm platform. The Sr. Client Success Associate position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants effectively from deployment to operationalization!
This person will report to a Client Success Lead in the Travel vertical.WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You will manage a portfolio of accounts across the Travel industry to foster long-term, strategic business relationships with our merchant partners
- You will deliver a proactive client management strategy to drive growth and retention
- You will analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to increase product adoption, promote marketing best practices, and optimize program strategies
- You will monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- You will collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-5 years of customer-facing experience; preferably in a high-tech environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage strategic accounts
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce, and Travel preferred
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! The majority of our roles can be accomplished anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). While most Affirmers will have the option to choose a remote-first accommodation, our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis. This role requires you to live within reasonable access to a particular office in order to fulfill certain job responsibilities.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Check out our remote-first approach to learn more about the new ways we work.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2019 D&I report.
We also believe “It’s On Us” to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.