Sr. Client Success Associate at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation! As a Client Success Associate, you will work with our existing key account merchants to set the strategic direction of their programs, build internal advocacy and understanding of the Affirm platform, and implement initiatives that will expand usage of Affirm within their retail channels. The Client Success Associate position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills.
This person will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What you'll do
- Partner with a portfolio of key accounts to develop long-term business relationships
- Implement a proactive client management strategy to encourage retention and growth with our merchant partners
- Analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to drive revenue growth and deliver a measurable return on investment
- Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of enterprise customer-facing experience or retail industry experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to build productive relationships and influence towards outcomes
- Some experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and e-commerce preferred
Location - Chicago, IL
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! The majority of our roles can be accomplished anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). While most Affirmers will have the option to choose a remote-first accommodation, our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis. This role requires you to live within reasonable access to a particular office in order to fulfill certain job responsibilities.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.