Sr. Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) at PowerReviews
PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
PowerReviews is looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) who will work with enterprise customers alongside Account Management, Technical Services and other parts of the organization to exceed client goals and objectives for the PowerReviews program. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, Sr. Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their UGC program and be successful with PowerReviews. Sr. Customer Success Managers focus on engagement, adoption, demonstrating value and making customers successful and driving customer outcomes.
As a Sr. CSM, you will work with clients to provide measurable results to prove the value and ROI of the client’s investment. Sr. CSMs focus on ensuring clients are adopting products and features while keeping best practices in mind, training on PowerReviews platform and engaging with relevant tools to optimize their UGC program. The Sr. CSM should focus on outcomes defined between the client and CSMs via success plans that are reviewed on a regular cadence. Post-sales, Sr. CSM own the day to day program execution and help to deliver the ROI and value of the product and its impact. Sr. CSM will also focus on building relationships across the organization via adoption/training (brand managers, e-commerce, marketing, social, analytics, customer service, operations and other relevant departments) alongside Account managers to penetrate the account.
Key Accountabilities for the Sr. Customer Success Manager:
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships for a set of our enterprise customers through various levels of communication including on-site meetings, regular status calls, web meetings, and email communication.
- Focus on ensuring core products are performing as expected/implemented and driving adoption of our tools (portal, reporting, moderation) to optimize engagement.
- Develop and share marketing best practices to drive UGC submission volume and adoption of new PowerReviews products and features in a consultative manner
- Consult with clients to define key ROI measurement metrics that align with the marketing strategies and create a client facing success plan and review it semi-annually at EBRs (or more frequently at status meetings).
- Identify opportunities for new features and product adoption in the assigned client base and work to provide qualified leads to the Account management team.
- Management of issues or areas of improvement for customers to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues and metrics.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Product Management organizations to ensure functionality enhancements are communicated to the product team and that customers are aware of new offerings from the Product Management organization.
- Work with clients to define successes and assist our marketing team with opportunities to publicize those successes.
Requirements Skills for the Sr. Customer Success Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6+ years of work experience in a client services/account management role managing Fortune 5000 clients with multi-level organizations that have numerous business drivers and priorities.
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Presentation (Google Slides/MS Powerpoint) and public speaking experience (executive level audience) including experience using web-based presentation solutions
- Proficient in Excel and with Salesforce.com
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed client expectations who is interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Able to travel up to 15-20%
Preferred Skills for the Sr. Customer Success Manager:
- Experience in eCommerce or Saas
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.