Sr. Director of Operations
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for an Senior Director of Operations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Lead operations for the Molecular Business Unit
- Design and/or restructure operating models, organizational structures, and service delivery models
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Partner with Product & Engineering on development of product features
- Accountable for department KPIs
- Master's degree in an analytical or healthcare related field, MBA, MD/MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience in scaling and leading large teams in a software organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Curiosity to learn
- Exceptional leadership and management skills