Sr. Director Partner Success at DocuSign
Senior Director, Partner Success
Customer Success I San Francisco, California, Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Senior Director, Partner Success role will be responsible for leading our efforts to build a SI Partner ecosystem, manage the relationships between SI Partner team and the DocuSign Professional Services team, and scale the SI Partners ability to support the DocuSign Agreement Cloud globally. This position will be closely aligned to the Professional Services delivery team and will work in concert with Sales and Business Development teams, Operations and Program Management, as well as Customer Success Marketing to execute on key strategic engagements and account strategies. This role is a strategic delivery position with the skills and experiences to oversee and expand the SI Partner ecosystem to support DocuSign’s growth. The Senior Director Partner Success will lead a team of Partner Success Managers and Partner Success Architects who are focused on growing and developing our SI Partners, equipping them with processes, tools and trainings to support our customers globally.
This position sits on the leadership team for Professional Services, reporting to the Vice President, Global Professional Services.
- Design and develop the SI Partner ecosystem and coverage model to enable scale and growth
- Build relationships with SI Partners to enable their ability to deliver the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to our customers globally
- Directly manage Directors of the PSM and PSA teams
- Develop and evolve the processes, methodologies and programs the PSM and PSA team utilizes to support the SI network.
- Oversee the process for Partner assignments to ensure team members are highly utilized and well matched to partners that fit their skills and strengths
- Recruit and hire the right mix of resources to execute on the DocuSign Agreement Cloud product vision as well as Partner demands
- Develop process and structure to effectively onboard new team members and oversee initial training as well as ongoing learning and certification activities
- Coach and guide team members at all stages and levels for improvement opportunities with a focus on developing a well-rounded and high performing team
- Work collaboratively with Professional Services leadership to develop and evolve Partner implementation and escalation capabilities as the SI Partner ecosystem continues to evolve
- Collaborate with Delivery, Success Operations, DocuSign University and other teams across Customer Success to drive successful project outcomes and ensure ongoing customer adoption
- Ensure the SI Partner organization remains up to date on current and upcoming product functionality as well as delivery methods.
- Manage capacity, utilization, revenue and headcount in accordance with fiscal plan metrics and targets
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- 15+ years of management experience in Professional Services, preferably within a SaaS model or Partner Ecosystem
- 10+ years of experience in building out or expanding the SI Partner ecosystem capabilities to accommodate growth, scale and global reach
- Experience working matrixed organization and with cross functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
- Ability to deliver Executive-C-Level QBRs and presentations internally
- Executive level presence and communication both internally and externally
- Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Background in building and maintaining capacity and financial models projecting team growth and utilization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Proven track record of achieving Professional Services financial results while maintaining high customer satisfaction
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.