Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is passionate about deploying big data technologies and using data science to solve business problems, and who will efficiently help customers drive their projects to get the most out of Dataiku. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be bilingual in French.
As a part of the Customer team, the Senior Engagement Manager, Central is responsible for driving smooth client implementations of our product with our Central customer base. It requires skilled coordination of the deployment, training, and adoption of best practices, positioning users to derive the maximum value from the software, contributing to their data-driven operational success.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Manage client relationship, needs, and oversee implementation services estimation, delivery, and controls.
- Lead the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Manage sizing, contracts, finances, and budgets while balancing costs and controls
- Assess customer feedback and refine products and service offerings with internal owners and providers.
- Facilitate and guide discussions on the infrastructure sizing, positioning, and architectural implementation of capabilities with engineering and data science leads
- Prioritize and schedule work based on company KPIs and multiple team’s capacity and availability.
- Iterate on and help evolve the product lifecycle workflow and capabilities and coordinate release coordination.
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Have 8 years of experience leading cross-team and-or cross-functional projects.
- Are organized, ambitious, and takes ownership when relevant and delegate as needed.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Military experience in a related field.
- Have a proven track record of creating and managing large globally distributed delivery teams.
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Have an excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are experienced in managing portfolios - estimating, time management, prioritization, customer expectations.
- Thrive in the building and iteration of efficient processes.
- Can identify, manage, and mitigate risk, contingencies, reporting, and operations.
- Can leverage lessons learned to feedback and improve process and best practices.
- Can highly collaborate with partners, architects, consultants, third-party sellers, and customers.
- Project Management/Scrum certifications (CAPM, PMP, etc).
- Location: Must be located in the Central region (Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, or Minneapolis are highly preferred).
Bonus points for any of these:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or STEM degree program or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Past leadership experience or interest in people management in the future.
- Organizational transformation leadership.
- Cloud migration and managing cloud solution platforms.
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.