Sr Executive Administrative Assistant at CSG
Position Pay Range:
Pay Range may vary by geographical location
This job is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chicago Executive Team. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and or meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
The Sr Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to our Chicago Executive Office . To be successful in this role, it will require in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures. You will be exposed to both highly confidential and critical nature discussions and need to be able to manage these communications. The role will be demanding but not without reward. You will have visibility at the highest level within our organization enabling our fearless leaders to do what they do best.
- Interact with company executives, board members, and other individuals both internally and externally on matters relating to the day-to-day operation of the business; these matters can, at times, be of a highly confidential nature. Respond to questions by identifying and implementing workable solutions to problems with minimal guidance from executive.
- Create, review, proofread and format correspondence of a complex nature which requires understanding of executive's views, general office policies, and technical matters
- Organize and perform support duties keeping business and scheduled commitments timely. These duties include but are not limited to: Noting commitments made by executive during meetings; establishing appointment priorities and rescheduling or redirecting meetings or invitations; acting as calendar gatekeeper for execs. Heavy domestic and international travel coordination.
- Independently project manage assigned initiatives, end to end, with limited supervision. Exercise self-direction, good judgment and diligence in identifying resources, mapping out and executing action plans, gathering and organizing data, and communicating with involved parties. Keep executives informed as necessary.
- Prepare moderate to complex materials needed by executive for general meetings and appointments. Create and maintain files, documents and other records, as requested.
- Maintain optimal security in storage of confidential information, ensuring privacy.
- Generate or update reports, spreadsheets, and other documents using a set schedule and prescribed approach. Create and distribute presentation materials for meetings in collaboration with the executive.
- Plan and coordinate special events (meetings, conventions, etc.) for a variety of individuals including top-level executives and attendees.
- Negotiate most of the basic services associated with meetings and events to get best service at lowest cost. Demonstrate exceptional judgment and decision making in securing of services, to ensure high quality and appropriate coverage.
- Consistently strive to improve department/business unit methods in order to improve or simplify procedures or suggest cost reductions.
- Provide cross-department support as needed.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum 7 years of progressively responsible experience in an executive administrative assistant role, supporting C level teams
- Proficient to Advanced in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please Click Here.