Sr. Manager, Audit, Risk, and Assurance Automation at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Sr. Manager, Audit, Risk, and Assurance Automation
This position reports to: Director, Audit, Risk, Cloud Assurance Operations
We are looking for a hands-on, highly motivated individual who can help our Audit, Risk and Assurance organization to drive our digital transformation journey, respond to multiple competing priorities, drive rapid adoption, and generate business value. Your mission will be to lead the Audit, Risk and Assurance automation team, drive outstanding user experiences, automate routine work, and provide insights and recommendations to optimize business processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own and drive the digital transformation strategy and roadmap for the Audit, Risk and Assurance organization.
- Become a trusted advisor. Partner with Audit, Risk and Assurance leaders on their strategic roadmap, understand their operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and deliver technical solutions to scale business operations.
- Be proactive. Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business processes.
- Be the evangelist for our Integrated Risk Management (IRM) product as customer zero by partnering with product and IT and establishing 360 feedback.
- Provide leadership and establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practice and solutions excellence.
- Be a thought-leader and influencer.
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
- Minimum four-year degree from an accredited university; degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance or General Business preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience including experience in audit, risk, internal controls, and process improvement.
- The following industry certifications are helpful, but not required: CISA, CRISC, CISSP
- Experience leading transformation initiatives, process improvements and automation projects
- Experience with GRC/IRM technologies
- Understanding RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies/processes/tools is a plus
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible, desirable, and viable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Strong prioritization skills and the discipline to focus on high impact activities
- Simultaneously do future planning, current sprint management and drive product adoption activities
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrates creativity and outside the box problem solving
- Leads from the front with sleeves rolled up
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.