ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
The Sr Manager, Support Vendor Programs is responsible for all activities associated with effectively building, maintaining and supporting our third party partner/vendor relationships enabling our support organization to scale to a best practice, 24/7 operations. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact who will lead the effort in establishing large, high performing teams that are an extension of our support organization. You will work hand-in-hand with our partner teams to ensure their overall success, monitor productivity and quality, conduct regular business reviews and drive process improvements.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop, implement and maintain the support partner strategy
- Work cross functionally to determine business and customer needs in existing and future markets
- Act as the primary point of contact for the partner program and facilitate clean lines of communication
- Stand up and own the relationship with our partners to ensure that they are meeting and exceeding our performance and quality KPI targets
- Foster a customer-centric attitude and build effective customer/vendor relationships
- Identify and implement strategies to improve the efficiency, transparency, and quality of provider service
- Assist with creating or updating processes to improve partner performance and the overall customer experience
- Perform gap analysis to ensure partner teams have tools, processes, training and empowerment to deliver expected customer experience
- Work across vendors and cross-functional internal teams to ensure successful collaboration and delivery of objectives
- Manage all vendor escalations to drive the resolution of the problem
- Monitor and report on performance and quality metrics for agents and vendors
- Analyze, share, critique, and drive improvement in partner performance across all defined metrics and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes to leadership
- Ensure partner compliance to all agreed upon requirements
- Responsible for the execution of various vendor management programs, such as quarterly business reviews, annual vendor reviews, scorecards – as well as other performance management activities and reporting as required
- Facilitate contract renewals in partnership with the finance team to ensure that contractual SLAs are in alignment with the needs of the business.
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience in vendor management and/or business process outsourcing or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in customer support operations or account management, operations, project management
- 5+ years experience managing and coaching teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience leading and working with international teams
- Demonstrated ability with designing workflows and driving process improvement
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex business issues
- Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to maintain effectiveness in varying situations with diverse roles, responsibilities, work environments, and people
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing and eager to roll up your sleeves and get to know the business at the lowest level of detail
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally ~40% when conditions allow
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.