At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
-Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
The Sr. Manager of Shipper Marketplace Solutions oversees the various operational and strategic initiatives focused on supporting Echo's digital shipper strategy. This role will support our daily digital freight activities in EchoShip and our commercial TL API Integrations. This role will also act as a subject matter internally and represent Echo externally, as a "lead" contact for questions related to Echo's digital capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as key internal stakeholder in client engagement and manages project timelines for TL Quoting API Client integrations, including acting as lead point of contact for all TMS / ERP Channel Partners
- Act as key internal stakeholder for client sales org on all operational areas related to TL Quoting API integrations
- Responsible for working with Client Sales to lead on-boarding and ongoing engagement of EchoShip Client Network
- Lead daily efforts related to trouble shooting and product support of EchoShip
- Work with change management on ongoing areas of operational improvement related to EchoShip and TL API
- Stakeholder Management and Buy In
- Strong Understanding of Shipper ecosystem
- Strong Understanding of Echo's Core Systems
- Strong Communication (internal and external)
- Ability to Utilize and Digest Echo's reporting
- Bachelor's level degree
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
Read Full Job Description