ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Sr. Manager, Technology Alliances –Verticals (Manufacturing)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Alliance Manager, reporting to the VP of Technology Alliances to drive technology partnerships for our emerging vertical solutions and focus areas at ServiceNow. The Alliances leader will be responsible for the developing the vertical tech partnership strategy with the business unit and GTM leaders responsible for vertical solutions, and execution of technology partnerships in verticals like Manufacturing including establishing the relationships with partners to support the strategy and for onboarding, driving joint solutions with partner solution architects, driving GTM outcomes with partners working closely with ServiceNow’s Store, Services and Verticals GTM teams.
Establish and execute the Technology Alliances strategy for the Product BU working closely with GTM and Product stakeholders. The strategy will include prioritization of key partnerships, integrations - low-touch as well as joint engineering, and win-win outcomes that will drive value for mutual end customers. Drive onboarding of technology partners into the ServiceNow Partner Program, help drive legal negotiations with an excellent understanding of typical concerns in legal negotiations.
- Lead framing of MoUs and definitive agreements and successful execution and landing of high priority partnerships.
- Drive solution definition, use cases and joint solution outcomes with support from partner solution architects.
- Create business cases for investment in deep partnerships with industry vertical ISVs and drive strategic outcomes through executive engagement.
- Create joint business plans, drive definition and execution of GTM motions with technology partners, collaborating with other teams within ServiceNow.
- Cross-functional coordination with other ServiceNow teams including Sales, Product and Channel.
- Own ServiceNow internal and external communication strategy for these Alliances, work with marketing, PR, AR, leadership and legal to drive key messages to market and as appropriate, lead quarterly reviews with key partners.
- Broad understanding of the SaaS market and various technology segments in this space.
- Deep understanding of Manufacturing vertical and OT software technology landscape, business problems that technologies help solve with the ability to pick up technologies in new verticals as needed.
- Experience creating strategy, with strong business case building skills with ability to collaborate with different teams and source the right data to back up decision making.
- Effective executive communication and ability to convince through compelling slides/documents.
- A cross-functional heavy weight. This role will work across ServiceNow’s multi-product Product Organization.
- She or he should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. Ability to present extemporaneously is desirable. Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral are required.
- Technical experience with an MBA degree preferred.
You Will Love This Role; If:
- You have a passion for technology and scaling a business through partnerships
- You enjoy problem solving and being a cross-functional change agent
- You are professionally curious and are comfortable “leading by example”.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.