Sr. Manager, Workplace Services Transformation & Strategic Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Our Real Estate & Workplace Services team is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique ServiceNow work environments around the world, helping to bring our Purpose to life in the physical sense. We are responsible for the full life cycle of our physical workplaces, from 'ideation to expiration', and we are a key influencer of the employee experience by way of our workspaces, services and amenities.
As Sr. Manager, Workplace Services Transformation & Strategic Operations, you will own the end-to-end execution of two large-scale, cross-functional transformation initiatives: Service Ownership and Business Value measurement. In addition to leading these critical strategic initiatives, you will be instrumental in driving overall technology and operating model maturity and defining best-practices to run WPS like a business. In this high impact role, you will partner closely with WPS leaders, Service Owners, and other key stakeholders across WPS and the company, to drive innovation and execution at scale.
You will be both execution focused , helping to ensure our day-to-day business runs the way it should, and strategy focused , helping to ensure we are contributing to the long-term health of ServiceNow; you will move between these elevations frequently.
This position reports to: Sr. Director, Workplace Services
- Own strategic approach and operationalization of Business Value discipline across the WPS organization: refine framework and methodology, lead structured program roll-out and adoption, and establish business value reporting cadence and governance
- Provide subject matter expertise, and ongoing coaching and consultative support on business value, connecting strategy to outcomes, business cases and benefit realization plans, and value pyramids to visually communicate at the executive level
- Lead formal roll-out of Service Owner operating model across WPS organization including: communications, change management, roles and expectations; plan and manage delivery of new Service Owner capabilities such as cost/financials, KPI's, training and documentation; establish governance structure including quarterly service reviews
- Provide thought-leadership and be a trusted advisor; Partner with WPS leaders to understand and address key roadblocks to "Innovate and Execute at Scale"
- Be a servant-leader who comes equipped to build and maintain a world class team of both employees and service partners
- Have an excellent grasp of business-oriented financial concepts, financial analysis, budget formulation, and business case development
- Existing experience in real estate and workplace services recommended, but not required
- Existing experience in digital transformation a plus, familiar with waterfall and agile approach to software implementations
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years minimum experience related in project/program management, strategic operations, change management, scrum master, product owner, or lean six-sigma preferred
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills. Be a proven creative thinker with a problem-solving approach
- Exhibit strong data analysis, documentation and process optimization skills
- Have an excellent track record of establishing relationships, influencing and negotiating competing priorities among business partners
- Have a proven ability to deliver concise and simple written and verbal communications to cross functional stakeholders and executives
- Hold one or more relevant industry designations - PMO, LSS, Prosci/ACMP, CSPO, CSSM, MBA, etc.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .