Sr NetSuite Developer, Zoro
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers 3 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 400 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
The Senior NetSuite Developer reports to the Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering and is responsible for the continued evolution of our NetSuite ERP capabilities. This position requires strong business acumen and deep technical skills, and is responsible for designing, building, and implementing system improvements that make business processes more efficient, improve data reliability, and increase customer satisfaction. This role will work across various business and technical teams to deliver customer facing and revenue generating solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solve complex business problems with development of new capabilities within our NetSuite environment.
• Customize and integrate out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions.
• Provide thought leadership to the company from area of technical expertise.
• Automate common NetSuite tasks to increase user productivity/efficiency.
• Recommend changes and enhancements to increase NetSuite performance and customer satisfaction.
• Research and recommend new concepts and emerging technologies related to our NetSuite environment.
• Assist all departments, including PMO, with technical consultation as required.
• Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards.
• Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
• Active participation in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Mentor less experienced team members.
• Ability to effectively execute in a PCI and SOX compliant environment.
• Expert conceptual knowledge of NetSuite’s cloud platform capabilities
• Expert technical knowledge with SuiteScript, third party bundle optimization, and NetSuite performance monitoring
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical field (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering or related technical discipline) or equivalent combination of training and work experience
• 3+ years of experience of NetSuite scripting/development
• 4-7 years of experience in software engineering
• Mastery of one programming language and working knowledge of at least one other
• Familiarity with multiple frameworks and methodologies
We share a commitment to our Zoro values – Win & Lose Together (We prefer winning!), Take Ownership, We Are Transparent, and Aspire to be Customer-Obsessed. Everything we do at Zoro is centered around delighting our customers. It's a natural extension of our company culture and how we care for each other. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any technical challenge that lies ahead of us. As a Zoro employee, you can expect to work with smart, energetic people, learn something every day, and be valued for your perspective.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.