ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Sr. Manager, Partner Experience (PX) role reports to the Sr. Director, Strategic Programs Office (SPO) and is part of Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization and will be accountable to create a world class partner ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond. You will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our partners in a designated region/country/area.
The Sr. Manager, Partner Experience (PX) is responsible for all aspects of Partner Experience, from strategy through journey mapping development, execution, reporting and experience optimization. You will work with key executives and functional domain ambassadors to align on strategic partner experience priorities, while establishing a partner focused culture and experience. The Sr. Manager, Partner Experience will capture, manage, and utilize partner data via relationship and transactional partner surveys, and journey mapping to better understand partners and facilitate optimization of the end-to-end partner experience.
This role requires approximately 20% travel.
To be successful in this role you have:
5+ years in a Partner Experience (PX) or Customer Experience (CX) role
· Experience using journey mapping techniques to document customer or partner experience
· Experience developing and facilitating interviews, ethnographies, surveys, and/or other types of customer or partner research to document current state
· Experience determining “moments that matter” in the journey mapping process (i.e., not all interactions in the partner or customer journey are equally important. Great journey maps
reveal those “moments that matter” that have a disproportionate impact on a customer’s or partner’s overall perception of the journey, and in doing so, pinpoint the key opportunities where your improvement efforts will provide the greatest return.)
· Experience mapping different personas, at different levels of maturity that are trying to accomplish different things, at different times, and in different ways. Documenting their mindset throughout, so you can tailor their experience to meet their needs at every stage.
· Experience developing and implementing enterprise wide CX/PX projects
· Proven success uncovering key insights through customer/partner research and leveraging those insights to make positive changes.
· Proven track record of influencing senior leaders to make decisions based on customer or partner feedback.
· Experience using collaboration and/or journey mapping tools (e.g., Miro, Lucidchart, etc.)
· Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments, and cross-functional groups including other program owners, marketing, branding, security, compliance, legal, tax, and finance.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Innovative, Self-Starter, Problem-Solver, and efficiency focused
· Effective facilitation skills to encourage clear articulation of business requirements
· Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize.
· Participate as a member of the Voice of the Partner (VoP) and Partner Listening Community to collect insights to further refine the partner experience roadmap prioritization process.
· Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive
· Experience with customer experience management software (e.g., Qualtrics) a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.