Sr. Technical Business Analyst
Rewards Network is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to be the liaison and subject matter expert between the Business and Technology groups that will be building a new Rewards Platform and the supporting applications from the ground up. This will be a large and highly visible multi- year project built in the latest technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the business to define and document requirements and develop use case scenarios (BDD Behavior Driven Development documentation) for complex systems.
- Identify current and future state business processes
- Understand and embrace Agile/Lean software development processes.
- Deep understanding of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and how derive MVP from business requests.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the software application functionality, workflow processes, and system integrations.
- Create elements of new system design, data structures, business rules, wireframes, or other requirement deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, facilitate and recap meetings with local and remote tech groups, stakeholders, C level groups.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their daily work will change to support the new system.
- Participate in the development of documentation and training for new systems.
- Work with the business to define the reporting needs of the new system.
- Adapt to changing business needs quickly and efficiently
- Strong focus on the important details and the ability to recognize business value from nice to have requests.
- Demonstrated ability in process mapping, workflow analysis, and data modeling.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to reliably work in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Technical BA
- Creative thinker that can utilize skill sets to solve complex business requests
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive, results-oriented, self-motivated, and goal-driven
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description