Sr. Technology Business Mgmt Analyst at OCC
The Sr. Technology Business Management Analyst is responsible for assisting in the operationalization and maintenance of a Technology Business Management (TBM) solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality and value of IT Services. This role will also play a part in the overall IT governance processes as well as the assist in the administrative oversight of overall budget planning and forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards and management reports
- Import, transform and rationalize data from systems of record into selected TBM tool
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validation and reviewing on a timely basis
- Perform monthly forecasting and budget reconciliation and analysis for AWS and Cloud Management Platforms
- Participates in collaborative efforts with domain leads, service lines and PMO to drive improved communication and shared direction.
- Supports the TBM process and functions as subject matter expert
- Challenges status quo and drive fit for purpose process that are appropriate for the maturity of the IT organization
- Assist with the development of an IT financial forecasting process.
- Identifies cost / benefit of IT portfolio to properly identify gaps in bottom line
- Participates in review process to ensure overall budget/forecast consolidation and review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience in Technology Business Management or IT Finance required
- Previous work experience in a highly regulated, capital markets company preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization
- Understanding of IT infrastructure domains
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management process and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital and operating expense handling
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Highly motivated individual that assumes ownership of their projects.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills to be able to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to provide solutions that meet the business objectives and deliver on time, on budget, with a high degree of quality
- Experience with TBM tools such as Apptio
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Strong data transformation skills using MS Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, or related field
- MBA or related graduate level course work a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.