Sr. Workplace Coordinator at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is looking for an individual who works with considerable independence, exercises sound judgment, and pays attention to detail. This person will manage and serve as point-person for all day-to-day office operations. Ideal candidates will work well with Building Operations, Ground Management, Planning, Sustainability, Space Planning, Workplace Strategy
What you’ll do:
- Manage and prepare general office shipments (i.e., swag, inter-office shipments, legal correspondences) Assists lab, security, and IT team with shipments as needed.
- Collaborate with IT on technology amenities (i.e., seating, special request), working with security to make sure protocols are implemented and functioning.
- Collaborate with building management daily on a variety of issues (i.e., dock access, safety drills, events, and communications). space and storage management, including furniture and storage spaces
- Manages vendors who perform preventative maintenance and repairs for all kitchen equipment
- Work with building management and cleaning staff on office upkeep, submits requests to building maintenance staff for repairs and upgrades.
- Manages office shred and offsite records storage program.
- Manages, audits and refines office snack programs.
- Identify, vets, and sets up vendor services for satellite offices including snacks, supplies, maintenance.
- Manages the after-hours Employee Uber account
What your background might look like:
- 3+ years of work experience in office administration or hospitality management
- Moderate level of physical activity, lifting/carrying items.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and innovative to improve existing processes and define new processes.