Staff Business Systems Analyst Lead (Workday Compensation / Merit Configuration)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The HRIS Team is part of the IT Digital Talent Experience organization. We work collaboratively to enable delivery and support of multiple HR priorities, executing on operational plans as well as designing and implementing Workday solutions that provide an awesome end user experience for our Workforce.
We are seeking an experienced and highly collaborative Staff Business Systems Analyst. The primary area of focus will be Workday Application Management (key areas: Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, and Advanced Reporting skills). You will leverage deep technical and functional process expertise to develop scalable technology solutions for our workforce.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use your advanced Workday expertise to build scalable, high-quality solutions for our workforce on our Workday HCM platform.
- Help us to solve complex business challenges and find new ways of doing things.
- Partner with our Global Talent Product Team to deliver on our biggest priorities, including strategic "big rock" initiatives as well as optimization projects that help us to work more efficiently
- Keep up with changes in our evolving landscape by fostering strong relationships with multiple HR teams
- Contribute to projects from end to end - ex. planning, process design, requirements, testing, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BE/M Tech degree in Information Systems or related discipline; Advanced degree a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience working in the HR technology ecosystem with advanced technical knowledge of Workday: Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, Advanced Reporting, EIBs and calculated fields.
- Advanced working knowledge of business process redesign principles, tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable with variety of stakeholders (business and technical, executives as well as end-user)
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment.
- Growth mindset, passionate about learning and sharing what you know with others.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.