Staff Business Systems Analyst at ServiceNow
We are seeking a seasoned Staff Business Systems Analyst with expertise with multi-platform environments and their associated integrations.
The successful individual in this role will work collaboratively with multiple IT teams, business analysts and product managers to ensure products are designed with a clear understanding of dependencies, connections and risks.
What you will do in this role?
- Document business processes, data flows and use cases
- Facilitate requirements gathering and deliver gap analysis and impact assessments
- Write user stories and review test cases
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Clarify designs and stories with developers, UX, QA and other dependent teams
- Deliver support documentation
- Track and report adoption and value metrics
- Understand business drivers and map business needs to functional design.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business use cases
- Create and present data and designs to the business teams, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Drive UAT with business users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
What you need for this role?
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a business analyst or related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- A proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment and familiar with Agile product delivery methods
- An understanding of relational databases
- Ability to create user flow diagrams
- Ability to create data flow diagrams
- Open to learning new UX / prototyping tools related to interaction and conversation design
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experienced in preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.