ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Enterprise Applications/Systems Developer, CLM Technical Lead is a leadership position helping to craft and execute strategic and tactical implantation of ServiceNow’s commercial CLM system. The ability to oversee and work with a broad spectrum of teams is critical to success in this role. The two-way translation is key. The ability to represent business requirements and expectations, while also effectively expressing technical challenges, enables mutual trust between business and technical teams. The CLM Technical Lead represents IT before business partners and is a trusted advisor for day-to-day strategic implementation.
What you get to do in this role:
Partner with business department and sub-department leaders to make immediate and lasting impacts to the way we work
Assist the Director, IT Applications, Legal & ARC, along with business department heads, in creating the CLM strategy and budget
Lead cross-functional teams to meet business needs, design workflows, software implementations, and manage incidents
Help craft the future look, feel, and functionality of ServiceNow’s commercial CLM implementation
Collaborate with global teams consisting of UI/UX, development, QA, project management, and BSAs
Work with internal customers and suppliers at all levels and responsibilities
Understand complex business problems to design and architect product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain
Lead self-organizing Agile teams
Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
Be responsible for code quality, design quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale
Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope and quality
Leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes
Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in prior implementation of commercial (not procurement) Contract Lifecycle Management systems required
- Experience managing large technical implementations
- Worked with global support and customer teams
- Led cross-functional teams in Agile development projects
- People-management experience a plus
- Experience working with legal teams and lawyers
- Extensive technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing, and other implementation activities
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques
Good to have:
- Exposure to SAP Callidus CPQ is an added advantage
- Exposure to Integration platforms like Dell Boomi and Kafka is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.