Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager
At FTD, LLC, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where support from the Member Success group helps guide our business through generating and fostering a mutually beneficial relationship between assigned clients and FTD while being the person responsible for the overall success of the shop.
We are searching for top-level professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Strategic Account Manager will take a leading role while serving as an internal key point of contact for assigned clients and field sales organization to handle the critical needs of our member clients within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute to maintaining regular communication with assigned clients through monthly or quarterly phone conversations to provide status updates on progress, results, and opportunities. You will also help in these areas:
· Work closely with assigned client base to implement tactics that result in an improved client success regarding defined revenue categories, improved retention of clients and implementing strategic education programs.
· Leverage data such as consumer satisfaction scores, consumer comments, refunds, refusals, order volume by source, demographics, e-commerce traffic, site conversion, wholesale pricing, retail pricing, store level revenue, marketing stats, cost of goods, product margins, and inventory
· Recommend products, services, technology, and solutions that can drive measurable improvement in defined revenue categories, reduction in supply costs, growth in customer base, and consumer satisfaction.
What we seek is a Strategic Account Manager with the ability to work on a broad range of different projects and technologies who loves to provide expert level of customer service, is excited about building towards the future, is passionate and has a strong moral compass. These are the qualities we are looking for:
· Superior communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) with experience in working with small and medium businesses.
· Excellent organizational skills -- follow up, prioritization and multi-tasking
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to improve processes
· Must be comfortable working with and analyzing data quickly, making decisions and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that effectively mitigates risk while ensuring customer satisfaction. We encourage and welcome out-of-the-box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of the Member Success team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Dan Watson
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: 9:00-5:30pm (M-F), Weekend as necessary (infrequent)
Recruiter: Ty Malone Cation