Strategic Accounts Representative at SMS Assist
- Serves as primary client contact and manages operational client projects including: using analytical tools to understand the objective in context; assigning the appropriate resources for project completion; maintaining appropriate timelines; communicating regularly to clients and leadership; maintaining accountability throughout the process.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their operational needs, assists in the development and implementation of solutions to meet those needs.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data, business acumen, and operational principles to identify the root causes of process, approach, and/or program deficiencies; recommends resolutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Communicates findings and recommendations based on client data clearly; couples this with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions.
- Uses data analysis tools in our propriety database to help the operations department make informed decisions regarding clients and vendors.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting to all internal and external clients.
- Assists department leadership in the development of goals surrounding key metrics, reports and dashboards including Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance, Work Order aging by status, Support Desk calls by issue and targeted program monitoring; adheres to these goals and standards.
- Handles complex issues and problems with a sense of urgency; appropriately identifies and escalates issues to department leadership
- Performs work under general supervision; carefully reviews the details and accuracy of work performed
- Fosters a positive team environment and may provide coaching or mentoring to team members
- Ensures confidentiality and accuracy of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Proficient Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient Learning Agility
- Proficient Customer Service Skills
- Proficient Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficient Written Communication Skills
- Proficient Relationship Skills
- Proficient Analysis Skills
- Proficient Prioritization Skills
- Proficient Team Work Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
People Management Skills
- Not applicable to this role
- Bachelor’s Degree
Other Relevant Qualifications
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.