LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
You may find this role interesting if you have a passion for Sales, Strategic/Partner Alliances or are looking to make a career change into Strategic Alliances. We are seeking a self-motivated and organized team member with an enthusiasm for developing a best in class partner ecosystem. This is a dynamic role where you will work first hand to qualify interested future partners, nurture and train current partners and create a partner sourced sales pipeline for the Account Executive team. You will build relationships and educate others on the value of LogicGate for their clients!
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
In this role you will provide value through both selling and operational motions.
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to consulting and advisory decision-makers to access partner interest
- Qualify all inbound and outbound partner sales leads through discovery meetings based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions and Ideal Partner Profile
- Work alongside Manager, Strategic Alliances to assist in strategic business reviews and developing the ideal strategic alliances partnership profile
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of LogicGate technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective partners
- Proactively build knowledge on the company product and understand the competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information
- Track and forecast all strategic alliance data in Salesforce tying to defined next steps, contracts and account notes
- Leverage LogicGate to manage the partner deal registration process and account creation process to develop pipeline creation
- Partner with Account Executives and ensure channel partner sourced leads are effectively transitioned
- Collaborate cross-functionally to stand up and maintain a Partner Portal
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 2+ years of sales experience with a combined experience of managing partner (reseller, referral) relationships and direct sales experience
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with partners
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to qualify the best partners for the benefit of LogicGate
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all of the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch
- Tech savvy – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back
- Excellent presentation skills, typically via web conference
- Strong attention to detail and customer response
- Highly organized and self motivated
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ability status, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.