Strategic Capacity Specialist
Title: Strategic Capacity Specialist
- Weekly reconciliation dedicated fleet spreadsheets
- Adjusting $$ in loads based on weekly revenue and commitments
- Monitor receivables to ensure timely payment for carriers
- Lead EchoDrive adoption efforts among dedicated drivers
- Coordinate dedicated driver outreach efforts to promote driver satisfaction
- Assist with onboarding new dedicated carriers into reporting and accounting processes
- Execute reporting and feedback to management at carrier partners
- General operational support for strategic partners as needed.
- 2+ years industry experience with operational background
- Work in an organized way with attention to detail
- Competent in Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.