The world has changed. Why hasn’t insurance?
Kin’s mission is to reimagine home insurance For Every New Normal. While other insurers struggle to handle a fast-changing world, Kin is built for the future and is prepared to meet its challenges head on while helping our customers do the same.
Kin is proud to be one of BuiltIn Chicago’s 2021 Best Mid Sized Companies to work for, and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in North America. Simply put, our people are what make us great, and we need forward-thinking, inspired game-changers like you to join us in our mission.
So, what’s the role?
Our Operations team is growing, and we are looking for a Strategic Operations Associate, Customer Success! This is a critical role for us, you will be our internal expert on the Customer Success strategy and operational tech stack. You will work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization and be responsible for designing and implementing new processes to improve productivity, retention, customer satisfaction and user engagement. Your impact will allow us to provide great customer experience while being tenaciously cost-efficient.
A day in the life could include:
- Analyze data to identify future call deflection opportunities
- Own the relationship with platform vendors to implement new features and identify, understand, and troubleshoot bugs in our processes
- Implement new procedures across our front-line Customer Service teams
- Leverage automation to help Customer Service, Claims, and Retention teams be more effective
- Design and implement a new Quality Assurance rubric to improve customer experience during a new state rollout
- Work with Product teams to scope, prioritize, and test internal system changes to reduce Customer Service workload
- Create and maintain Customer Service reporting to monitor team performance and highlight opportunities for improvement
I’ve got the skills… but do I have the necessary ones?
- 4+ years of strategy and operation experience
- Proven experience executing strategies for contact center solutions and CRM systems
- Proficient in Google suite and data analytics tools
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Detail oriented, extremely organized and highly motivated to improve processes to increase efficiency
- Data-obsessed mindset, including the ability to digest and analyze various types of data
- Prior experience implementing chatbots & chat into a contact center
- Experience using Kustomer, Five9 and/or Looker
- Experience conducting ad-hoc analysis using SQL and Python
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (including 100% employer-paid plans)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Very generous equity options and 401K
- Parental Leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- Disability and Life Insurance
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn't budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product – we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name – it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don't just accept difference – we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.