Strategic Services Consultant
Sprout Social is looking for a Strategic Services Consultant who can help our customers recognize the most value from our Sprout Social suite of solutions. The ideal candidate is the perfect blend of product/SaaS savvy, is customer-focused, can deliver quickly, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Our Professional Services team provides the consulting services that complement our products from on-site consulting to solutions development to implementation assistance. Sprout Social is used by over 24,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
If you have in-depth working knowledge of social networks (in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+), have an understanding of social media strategy for large organizations as well as have excellent presentation and communication skills, we’d love to talk with you!
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Director of Professional Services to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Meet with current members of the Professional Services team to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with stakeholders throughout our Sales, Customer Success & Solutions Engineering teams.
- Shadow Strategic Services Consultants on calls to learn relevant customer stories and case studies from the field.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Complete 9-week internal product training and accompanying knowledge checks. You will learn about what makes our platform unique and why customers love our solutions.
- Begin to lead services projects with a team member shadowing. You will consult with customers and prospects to identify their needs, translate this into actionable next steps, and execute on deliverables that satisfy these needs.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Lead services projects on your own and clearly communicate results and deliverables to customers.
- Support a Strategic Insights Analyst by creating custom social analytics reports through large sets of data; you will extract insights and stories to guide a customer’s social strategy.
- Become a Sprout Social and social media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our customers realize their full potential and accomplish their goals.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Become a go-to resource for the Professional Services team and the larger Sales & Customer Success organization. You will deliver at a high level each day and make an impact outside of just customer work.
- Surprise us! Provide new ideas and insights that will help the the Professional Services team continue to grow and scale.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in downtown Chicago
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!