ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This role is part of Strategy and Operations team that supports Customer and Partner Leading Practices organization. This is a newly formed organization publishes leading practice content to increase adoption of ServiceNow platform and improve efficiency of ServiceNow teams. Our goal is to publish accelerate product adoption and improve effectiveness of our Customer Outcomes teams (professional services and customer success) by creating actionable, insights and content.
Strategy and Operations team drives the design and execution of the strategy for the leading practices organization, and builds operational infrastructure needed to support the growth and scale of the team. We are scaling the team to support the increase in demand of leading practices. This role will have high visibility and involvement in both operational and strategic aspects of the business.
In this role you will play a critical role in running key department-wide initiatives and design and run team operations that span defining and implementing new operating model, setting up a roadmap and demand management process, analytics and reporting strategy, team communications etc. Some of the activities and initiatives you will get to do:
- Facilitate annual planning and demand management activities, working with the leadership team to ensure we are allocating resources to the right work.
- Work with marketing, training, and communications teams to communicate new content updates to all key stakeholders in Customer Outcomes and across the company.
- Track consumption of leading practice content and track voice of customer (internal and external) through surveys and other mechanisms
- Lead or contribute to process improvement initiatives aimed at increasing the efficiency of content production, and distribution.
- Develop or participate in measuring progress against team OKRs and develop mechanisms to communicate progress to leadership and the broader team.
- Manage team financials to make sure actual spend is in line with the budget. Work with team leadership to track demand for budget.
To be successful in this role you:
- Must be open to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the normal, embrace ambiguity, and evangelize change.
- Must be self-motivated to drive action and decisions across a diverse set of stakeholders, often using influence rather than authority.
- Have 3-5 years experience at a SaaS company, in an operations or customer-facing role, in management consulting companies.
- Have experience in working independently on design and execution of projects, and be able to clearly communicate project progress to senior leaders in the team.
- Are comfortable with working with data, and have the ability to tell compelling stories using data and analytics
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform and what it takes for our customers to be successful is a plus
- Experience in a content function such as CS or Sales enablement or marketing is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.