Cribl started with a clear vision: unlock the value of machine data. Cribl is a solution that makes observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all. We are looking for a Strategy and Operations Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and mold the way we operate and track our success.
The position will support and manage the strategic operations for several business functions by establishing and continuously improving business practices, elevating insights and trends, and handling special projects. The role is key in driving operational efficiency and effectiveness - partnering with cross-functional groups to deliver programs and projects that enable us to operate as a cohesive, integrated team with a specific focus on sales and marketing.
If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is on its way to become legendary, we’d like to talk with you.
- Program manage marketing launches, tracking progress, coordinating action items, and working cross-functionally to ensure deliverables are met
- Serve as advisor and trusted partner to our marketing business partners and leaders by developing annual and quarterly objectives that align with company-wide goals and managing the execution of those goals where needed
- Manage a variety of long-term, cross-organizational projects by leveraging program management skills, building and presenting documents and decks, and collaborating closely with finance and demand generation teams
- Oversee and track meeting preparation and planning for regular function-level meetings, offsites, All Hands, QBRs, and planning sessions
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to functions, while ensuring deliverables are met
- Lead special projects as directed by business partners and leaders. Examples could include:
- Explore new business opportunities
- Evaluate an acquisition strategy
- Assist with critical hires
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the Cribl’s operations. We are a lean team and wear many hats!
- Cooperate with business partner(s) to determine and maintain metrics to quantify progress and processes as well as coordinate with internal and external stakeholders responsible for delivering the necessary information
- 7-10 years experience required in program management,, marketing ops, management consulting, or strategy and operations role
- Proactive, highly organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple projects in parallel with an ability to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and overcoming challenges with ability to learn quickly and work in ambiguous environments
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others
- Advanced analytical skills, problem-solving ability, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management capability
- Salesforce and Marketing automation experience (Hubspot and/or Marketo)
- Marketing funnel experience/knowledge; ABM, Inbound/Outbound, Conversions
Bonus Points / Preferred Skills:
- Experience in both technology and/or B2B startup and large, sophisticated company environments
- SaaS experience
- MBA or professional business degree business management
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Generous PTO & Holiday policy
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.