Strategy and Operations Manager at Braviant Holdings
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement end-to-end consumer loan servicing strategy, from customer support to collections, to create a world-class customer experience and minimize loan losses.
- Transform existing contact center operations to a digital first servicing experience through self-servicing capabilities and workflow automation.
- Drive portfolio optimization strategies through cost savings, loss reduction and retention.
- Help define success metrics of the overall servicing experience, create reporting to measure these metrics and manage to business outcome through product development.
- Own the roadmap for both self-servicing and contact center technology; maintain and ruthlessly prioritize the product backlog; drive execution with the help of cross-functional resources through product management or operational excellence.
- Confidently make Go / No Go/ Maybe Later, as well as Buy/ Build recommendations based on data for servicing related technology and vendors (outsourced operations).
- Craft business cases through data analysis, process analysis, discovery, and cost and benefits analysis for new projects.
- Participate in customer research (including internal customers such as call center agents), discovery, market, and competitive analysis.
- Deliver key projects from concept through planning to execution, launch and post-launch support.
- Lead a team to execute at a high level under your direction by developing and leveraging frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitating alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert in industry best practices and convey the expertise/knowledge to proposals and executions to drive bottom line.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Operations and/or Product Management with in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Operation effectiveness optimization in a systems environment (call center, e-commerce, supply chain) or Product Management for Digital Customer Products with a focus on customer experience.
- 3+ years of experience in creating and leading diverse and high-performing teams
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data.
- Self-starter and ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance etc.
What makes you stand out:
- You can effectively enable your team to consistently deliver results with a sense of urgency and coach them to work effectively across teams.
- Advanced SQL and Excel preferred. Knowledge of Looker / LookML a plus.
- Prior experience in Loan Servicing and Collections Strategy in Near/Sub Prime Consumer Lending.
- Prior experience in agile development, user-centered design, and product roadmap planning techniques.
- Prior experience in working with 3rd party providers.
- Understanding of contact center operations.