About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation FinTech company headquartered in Houston with additional offices in San Diego and Chicago. We provide financial products that are easy to use and accessible that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we have made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management service that is customized to the consumer’s individual situation.
Our Leadership team comprises of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better services them. What set us apart as a company is the people that we have in the organization. Our team spirit and company culture further solidified the foundation to provide world class services and create a fun and innovative working environment.
About the Role
Beyond Finance is looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to join our Strategy & Operations group. This group functions as an internal consulting group and serves as a partner and advisor to the Executive team. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will combine thought leadership, commercial pragmatism, and analytical rigor with enthusiasm for diving deeper into existing processes and tirelessly looking for opportunities to “move the needle”.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage initiatives that focus on new projects and process optimization; Initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation.
- Thoroughly analyze and evaluate internal business plans for strategic planning
- Simultaneously develop and manage detailed roadmaps for multiple projects
- Manage initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis to develop competitive intelligence strategy.
- Lead roadmap of enhancements to drive continuity, reduce risk and enable new capabilities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, strategy or a high growth start up
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives with solid business judgment
- Strong knowledge of business and financial concepts
- Quick learner; willing to dive in and get her/his hands dirty
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct analysis, and make strategic recommendations
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, including creating complex Excel models
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermittent travel is required
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- 3-4 weeks Personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity employer*