Student Success Specialist
The Student Success Specialist is responsible for assisting the Student Success team with providing student registration services primarily through the evaluation of transcripts. The position is also responsible for helping to meet student persistence and related success objectives for All Campus client institutions’ online programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for evaluation of college transcripts of prospective students for select All Campus partner institutions utilizing TES (Transcript Evaluation System)
- Review of course syllabi, course descriptions, college catalogs, and program outlines
- Ability to calculate between Quarter hours and Semester hours
- Accurately compute prospective student’s GPA
- Maintain confidentiality as proscribed under the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Maintain knowledge of all courses and disciplines for all partner universities assigned
- Works effectively with enrollment and university partner colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and handle additional team requests
- Other Student Success duties as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution; minimum of one (1) year of experience in higher education (student-facing); or an equivalent combination of education and experience.