Supervisor, Loan Servicing at Alliant Credit Union
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the general oversight and day-to-day operations of all Loan Servicing activities including but not limited to servicing loans from post-origination through early stages of delinquency, or pay off. This individual will oversee the Loan Servicing team’s efforts working with members to secure titles, update payment methods, ensure accurate loan information and ultimately successful repayment. This includes planning, training, motivating, evaluating, analyzing, preparing monthly performance reports, and directing a team while ensuring compliance with all applicable collections laws, and credit union processes/policy and regulations.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Identify and implement process improvements that directly enhance member experience, while attaining daily, weekly, and monthly production targets to ensure accomplishment of monthly department goals
- Work with Loss Prevention representatives and members to facilitate proper filing/return/management of all required paperwork (i.e. SCRA, Assistance Programs, GAP/MCP/MRC/CPI/Deceased accounts claims, etc.)
- Coach, counsel, motivate and educate the individuals on the team fairly and consistently to increase performance and knowledge attainment
- Cross train with other departments to ensure strategic success of department
- Work with Manager to implement optimal strategy that identifies proactive touch points along loan timeline in which to provide a service to member with goals of title perfection, successful loan payoff, and delinquency avoidance
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if you have bachelor's degree (or equivalant years of work experience), 2 - 4 years as a loan servicing representative and 2 years of supervisory experience:
- Great leadership skills and style that is a great fit for Alliant
- Embraces technology and change
- Motivated, dedicated and has integrity
- Likes to work hard and have fun at work!
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off