Supervisor, Patient Engagement at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Patient Engagement Supervisor in Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Patient Engagement Supervisor to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this role, you will supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures and work directly with Management to achieve all Call Center performance and contractual compliance objectives. This person must drive employee engagement effort in collaboration with a leadership within Shared Services.
How you can make a difference
- Ensures adherence to Call Center Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure calls are handled efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Assists staff in resolving complaints or escalated calls.
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Monitor personnel performance and participate in employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include employee training/re-training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Work with Call Center Manager to analyze lead-list volumes and quality of leads. Make recommendations to staffing levels in order to meet call attempts and appointments set.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Supervisors to ensure Call Center performs as a cohesive unit and meets performance goals.
- Complete human resource paperwork.
- Perform Quality audits on calls and CRM notes.
- Provide lead lists to the Outbound Schedulers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills for success
- Multi-tasking skills required to assist the customer and work in the computer systems in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Able to work constructively under stress and pressure and perform tasks efficiently
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to embrace workload flexibility to meet the fluctuating demands of the business
- Knowledge and understanding of Company Financial reports
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively develop all employees; influence and change individual behavior and assist employees achieve a high level of success and productiveness
Experience to drive change
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a call center environment, healthcare preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Call Center service environment
- Logistics experience with scheduling In-Field Appointments
- Ability to work well with people.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency and speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and documentation.
- Knowledge of call center telephony systems
- 5+ years Call Center Experience in Healthcare Environment
- 2+ years of Logistics experience with scheduling In-Field Appointments
- 2+ years at a team lead or direct leadership role in a Healthcare Call Center Environment
- 3 + years of Outbound Patient Engagement Experience in Healthcare Environment
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.