Supplier Mgmt - Supervisor Performance Management
The role of the Supplier Management - Supervisor Performance Management in the Vendor Management Office (VMO) is to support the Relationship, Contractual, Performance, Financial, and Risk business processes that will enable the VMO to be recognized as an integral part of Global Technology.
As part of the VMO Center of Excellence (COE), The role of the Supplier Management Analyst helps ensure that VMO Providers (also known as suppliers and vendors) are meeting or exceeding the performance levels specified in the contract terms and to monitor the achievement of value intended from the sourcing arrangement. This role is responsible for managing and executing the customer satisfaction survey process with Global Technology stakeholders and supporting resolution efforts when issues arise. The Supplier Management Analyst will work closely with Provider Managers, Technology leaders and the vendor(s) to establish and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics that add value to the relationship and support continuous service improvement.
This position is responsible for McDonald’s VMO processes and performance reporting to the applicable governance bodies, and other functions which contribute to continually improving vendor performance and achievement ofTechnology’s planned benefits from vendor (s) relationship.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experience and expertise:
· Ability to work in a matrix environment to influence outcomes and enable decision making
· Highly self-motivated and directed with ability to work in an international and culturally diverse and virtual environment
· Energetic, enthusiastic, organized, customer focused with a strong attention to detail as well as an empathetic and active listener
· Relentless ability to drive accountabilities across teams and vendors
· Advanced reporting and analysis skills with the ability drive insights from data
- Advanced problem solving, analytical, oral and written communication, and presentation skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills including but not limited to; excel, access, PowerPoint, Visio, word etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing analyses, presentations and support material to convey complex and abstract concepts, enable successful implementation of strategy or change initiatives.
- Strong power point skills with an ability to draft presentations with little guidance Demonstrated ability to design and map processes.
- Proven project management skills; experience in business systems and process planning Strong operational and financial acumen (driving best value through projects).
- Strong understanding of business analysis, change management and performance improvement concepts.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and in a virtual environment
- Strong change management skills and strong negotiation abilities to derive the best outcome for all parties
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to be strategic while executing tactically to deliver operational excellence
· Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under time pressure
· Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills; team-oriented, collaborative leadership skills and ability to lead colleagues informally
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and lateral thinker
Primary responsibilities of this position are related to enabling effective performance oversight for managed services vendor(s):
· Oversee the vendor’s execution of contractual Customer Satisfaction Survey requirements, including McDonald’s review of proposed survey questions; ensure that results are accurately reported to the appropriate governance bodies for review and follow up action identification, tracking and resolution
· Training – Support training VMO owned tools. Helps maintain training materials and documents , deliver training as needed to new PMs and ensuring they are up to date on VMO tools such as CLMS (Contract Lifecycle management
· SharePoint Administration – Manage the VMO’s SharePoint administration and enhance the document structure for the SharePoint site for VMO. Through the use of SharePoint, help to drive efficiency and streamline document usage and standardization across VMO
· @MCD Administration – Manage the VMO’s @MCD site under Global Technology and enhance the document structure for the @MCD site for VMO. Through the use of @MCD, help to drive efficiency and streamline communications to our Global Technology stakeholders
· VMO Tool Administration – Adding or deleting users as required
· Data Analysis & Various Reporting – Supports various standard reporting needs and ad hoc reporting needs to the team including but not limited to; Monthly VMO Performance reporting, Monthly Beeline Reporting, Provider Performance reporting in support of quarterly and annual business reviews, etc
· Process Mapping and Design – Help drive process enhancements and efficiency thru document and helping to design processes for VMO standardization
· Presentations Support – Help building out and generate presentations for the Director of Planning and Alignment for various items such as; rolling plan, strategic roadmaps, Quarterly Business Reviews, Objectives etc.
· Financial Support & Analysis – Provide required analysis support for functional and project budgets
· VMO Performance Reporting SME – Helps drive enhancing reporting, metrics and clean-up of VMO Management and Provider Performance reports to ensure data quality is in place and we have the proper reporting to drive transparency around vendor performance within Global Technology
· Work with McDonald’s Provider Managers to identify and track non-contractual service performance metrics of value to Technology and business partners for in-scope services
· Project manage any vendor performance benchmarks that may be executed
· Stay abreast of, and communicate throughout the organization, best practices of performance management/measurement used throughout industry
· Contribute to the knowledge level and maturing of the organization towards a measurement-centric culture
· Special Projects and Ad Hoc Assignments