Supplier Specialist Role
Supplier Specialist role:
As a supplier specialist, you will be a front-line employee working directly with event suppliers. You will have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and learn about Eved's award-winning technology. You will be responsible for the successful onboarding and ongoing relationship management of suppliers in the Eved Supplier Network. You will be responsible for learning about the Eved’s solution from the supplier vantage points. This person will understand and be able to convey the benefits of Eved to suppliers around the global in your local language.
When new enterprise clients are implemented on Eved, a key action is to onboard all local suppliers from which that company procures event services. You will be accountable for executing upon the onboarding plan and achieving the defined goals and milestones for certain countries or clients. Once onboarded, you provide ongoing support and training, to ensure that suppliers are delighted and recognizing full value from the Eved solution.
- Answer ‘how-to’ questions within the onboarding set up process and Eved platform
- Actively reach out to Eved suppliers to complete the setup of their Eved account
- Proactively offer technical assistance to suppliers and respond to help desk inquiries within defined timeframes
- Use Salesforce and other internal tools to track supplier activity
- Assist the team during client implementation and provide ongoing support for suppliers
Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with client management and communicating with clients
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience software support, sales, or inside sales role preferred