Supply Chain Customer Success Manager
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The purpose of the Customer Success Solutions Manager is to:
- Drive collaboration across service lines to identify, address, and track value of Supply Chain Management opportunities that supports HAVI business strategies and serves as a liaison to all of HGS SCI services including Master Data Management, Network Optimization, Financial Transaction Management, Supply Chain Planning, and Business Analytics.
- Support Customer Success Account Leads in all aspects of the opportunity lifecycle from ideation to implementation and potential handover.
- Coordinate internal and external activities that onboard, deploy, and manage the data, solutions and processes that drive supply chain digitization.
- Work with client organizations to identify, conceptualize, track, and report on value that is enabled by HAVI products, processes and solutions, including creating effective relationships with individuals and understanding the things that drive success and value within the category supply chains.
- Identify and actively pursue new opportunities to grow HAVI services
- Assure that currently delivered services continue to deliver value to the customer and are prolonged
- Create account growth plan & roadmaps
- Monitor the accountability to achieve Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and Customer Health targets as aligned in account roadmap
- Understand customer industry, processes and underlying data
- Develop proposals, collateral, business cases and approaches
- Conduct assessments, customer workshops and deep dives
- Translate customer needs into solution requirements
- Articulate/explain insights and recommend actions to key customer stakeholder
- Convince and win over key customer stakeholders on the merits of analysis and insights
- Drive all activities around solutioning including internal alignment
- Act as thought partner to HAVI and customer executives
- Maintain and develop analytical methods to create relevant insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years' experience in a supply chain, business development or account management role
- Demonstrated experience in identifying customer needs and external market implications
- Experience supporting business growth
- Strong relationship skills with others within and between organizations
- Proven experience identifying and analyzing issues and consulting with others to find and implement solutions
- Experience working to innovate with a market and customer-focus
- Experience with the use of enterprise reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Spot Fire, etc.)
- Experience with process mapping
- Knowledge of value proposition creation
- Demonstrated experience working on RFI’s, RFP’s
- Strategic vision
- Strong growth orientation
- Strong aptitude to identify process and optimization opportunities
- Out-of-the-box thinking to challenge status quo
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.