Supply Chain Leader
Role: Supply Chain Leader
Level: Mid-senior level
Location: West Loop, Chicago, IL
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a Supply Chain Leader to join the Fast Radius team. This leader will be responsible for day-to-day executions and long term strategy of our supply chain, running both our production partner and post-production supplier networks. As we are a fast-growth startup, you need to be equally comfortable getting into the details and managing daily production requirements, and building and presenting strategic decisions to our leadership team.
- Work with all teams to ensure we supply the best quality to our customers
- Collaborate with team members for best procedures to ensure timely delivery of parts with the highest quality possible
- Identify production partners, vet to ensure suppliers meet FR standards, perform periodic supplier audits to ensure compliance with required quality management systems
- Manage strategic and tactical relationships with suppliers
- Maintain performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a similar position
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing, TPS
- Experience in quality systems for manufacturing and assembly techniques
- Proficient in common software tools and data collection and graphing
- Experience in tooling and part design and other manufacturing methods a plus
- Understanding of additive manufacturing and engineering materials for both prototyping and production
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients is a must
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
What we will provide you:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure + equity opportunities
- Comprehensive medical benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options