Supply Chain Manager, Quoting Operations at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:10 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 8, 2022
What we are looking for: Fast Radius is hiring a passionate and experienced Supply Chain Manager to join our Quoting Operations team. Reporting to our Head of Supply Chain, you'll be responsible for leading our day to day operations with our suppliers in their costing and quoting processes. This is a performance-oriented and data-driven role that requires people, process, and technology management, all while collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams including operations, customer success, and our vendors and customers.
About the Role:
- Lead all strategic supplier costing initiatives
- Support the business with strategic support on large opportunity reviews
- Attend and support QBRs, monthly meetings, and negotiation exercises with both our partners
- Help establish meaningful business relationships with all our partners that facilitates growth and supports opportunity solution development
- Develop regular cadence to meet with our suppliers regarding performance
- Process & Data:
- Identify, implement, and support key business processes to drive efficiency in quoting and order fulfillment
- Interface with new suppliers to support screening and qualification
- Manage and consistently improve on-boarding programs for suppliers and other partners
- Help present daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics to all stakeholders and teammates
- Work steadily with our Data team in ensuring that our dashboards are effective and has clean data.
- Be the key conduit of all supplier feedback that involves part and project cost.
- Project Management:
- Responsible for data accuracy in our quoting systems
- Provide guidance to our various supplier teams in terms of costing analysis feedback from our customers
- Develop metrics to benchmark, compare, and contrast supplier performance
- Develop both short and long-term solutions to ensure that our key stakeholders have the supply chain data they need for today and in the future
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain, and/ or 8+ years of equivalent practical experience (supply chain / operations management).
- Ability to read blueprints and analyze features on CAD Models
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business with frequent and rapid priority changes
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Customer Success Managers, IT, and Legal Stakeholders.
- Comprehensive experience of managing a global supplier network.
- Evaluate and organize data, creating valuable insight that can be used to take immediate and long-term business decisions
- Practice and promote a very collaborative and team-based service approach while demonstrating exceptional individual contributions within Supply Chain
- Possess a pragmatic, hands on approach with a bias for action
- Able to effectively present information and sell ideas to key decision makers
- Strong working knowledge of ERP Systems and what is involved
- Advanced use of Word, Excel (formula / Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Smartsheets.
- Six Sigma and lean experience a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Up to 15% global travel (Able to travel to China, other parts of Asia, Europe)
- Effective Overall Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent Project and Time Management Skills with occasional multi-tasking
- Strong Analytical Skills and Decision Making
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We recently became a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WV, WI
Read Full Job Description