Supply Chain Planner
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for all supply planning and/or inventory management activities for a given customer based on customer agreement. For supply planning activities, this role is responsible for planning for developing and executing a production and distribution plan in alignment with the customer’s priorities for assuring supply and minimizing obsolescence. Responsible for reviewing, communicating and monitoring replenishment plans within supply chain partners (suppliers, distributors). Monitors performance of the plans and makes recommendations for improvements by conducting a root cause analysis of issues to drive continuous improvement. For inventory management activities, this role is responsible for gathering, reporting on and monitoring inventory throughout the supply chain.
- Develops production and inventory management plans in alignment with customer expectations.
- Manages the replenishment process across suppliers, DCs and restaurants including issue resolution and reallocation decision processes.
- Identifies issues related to plan deviations or over/under supply concerns. Conducts root cause analysis, makes corrections to the plans and makes process improvement recommendations.
- Provides input to discussions on performance metrics. Generates ideas for process improvements and/or new customer service offerings.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for supply chain planning.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Create/maintain documentation of supply chain planning and inventory management processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Engineering or a relevant discipline plus generally three years of experience in supply chain planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting work to internal / external clients, with focus on influencing decision-makers across multiple functional areas
- Knowledge of advanced planning and inventory software such as JDA or SAP.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success