Supply Management Specialist, Events at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking for dynamic Supply Management Specialist who loves to collaborate cross functionally to ensure SpotHero's Operator partners’ success on the platform, focusing on Event parking management. Monitor and update parking rates and inventory on the SpotHero backend while maintaining established service levels.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Oversee the monitoring of events throughout SpotHero’s markets, and work cross functionally to ensure nearby parking facilities have accurate rates, and inventory levels for each event.
- Maintain and audit major sporting events and venues in the SpotHero backend.
- Internal and field operations (done remotely) related to Event parking.
- Facilitate event planning and communication to the broader Supply and Customer Hero teams.
- Work with the Supply team to maintain and improve service-levels.
- Ensure all steps of the process are documented in CRM and SpotHero Admin Backend.
- Tackle ad hoc projects big and small as requested.
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
- Ensure Operator partners are set up properly on the SpotHero Control Panel.
Who you are:
- A CRM professional. You have experience building CRM programs and deepening relationships with customers through email and mobile communication.
- Creative. You always have the next idea or a better way to express something.
- Collaborative. You work well in a team environment, but you are also a terrific independent contributor.
- Inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Tenacious. You are naturally curious and hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- Deadline-driven. Lots on your plate and not a lot of time? No problem. You prioritize and execute like a pro without any slip-ups.
What you have:
- 0-2 years experience in communications, research, and/or data entry related positions.
- Efficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while managing a high level of work and multiple competing priorities.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health & safety is number one. Employees will be able to work in a remote capacity through 2021. We will continue to evaluate this fluid situation and adjust our plans as necessary.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A company that cares about its employees’ unique backgrounds. From Employee Resource Groups to Unconscious Bias Trainings, we want each and every employee to feel like SpotHero is a place where they can bring their whole selves to work.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.