Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Support Analyst (Tech Services) will research, test, and provide recommendations on corrections and modifications to custom solutions. This can range from Custom Reports, General Ledger, Partner Integration and Custom Calculations. The Support Analyst (Tech Services) will audit data from various sources and provide both internal and external clients recommendations on next steps.
• Monitor and prioritize the request and phone calls in a timely manner from internal partners pertaining to the creation or modification of a custom solution
• Track and maintain interactions through the entire lifecycle
• Learn and become an expert on custom solution offerings (Custom Reports, General Ledger, Custom Calculations, Partner Integration)
• Assist end users on the modification of items that may include Custom Reports, General Ledger, Custom Calculations, Partner Integration requests by working directly with internal/external clients to ensure complete resolution
• Consistent "follow up" and communication with internal and external partners
• Research and test functionality as required for troubleshooting
• Work through high-level analytical problems for best resolution
• Possess a positive demeanor to work with individuals with minimal technological aptitude. Able to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
• Performs system maintenance on various applications
• Assesses the need for customization or enhancements to be reported to development maintenance and other Technical Service departments
• Other job objectives, as assigned
Education and Experience
• SQL Basic Knowledge
• Experience testing and validating calculations, reports, and system configurations
• Ability to make basic updates to XML files or demonstrate ability to learn XML updates
• College degree preferred or minimum of 2 years related experience
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $39,520- $60,529 /year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.