Support Analyst Partner Integration at Paylocity
The Support Analyst Partner Integration will research and test the functionality of web based applications, audit data from various sources, and provide client (internal and external) support by addressing client issues.
What You'll Do:
- Daily reviews and corrections of inbound and outbound data transfers
- Researches and tests functionality of web-based applications
- Performs system maintenance on various applications
- Audits data from various sources, often in coordination with customers, external partners and internal staff
- Coordinates EDI feeds with external vendors
- Troubleshoots data integrations and file/data transfer issues
- Assesses the need for customization or enhancements; partner with development maintenance and other Technical Service departments on details, testing, and resolution
- Staffs a support phone line for quick questions from internal company peers
What You Bring:
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience with data integrations is a strong plus
- Prior experience with Payroll, HR and/or Retirement Plans or HRIS systems is a strong plus.
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Support Analysts are currently working remotely. Support Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.