Support Analyst at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide strategic technical guidance to both our clients and Strata’s staff. You will gain a deep understanding on a variety of cutting-edge technologies and acquire a deep understanding of Strata’s software and system architectures. In addition, you will collaborate with our development, consulting, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the product is aligned with client needs and meets Strata's high quality of standards.
- Quickly and accurately resolves client issues related to their user desktops
- Assumes responsibilities of Help Desk Triage role when needed due to staffing or volume
- Handles communication with the client from the point that an issue is assigned until the issue is resolved
- Documents all client communication and all changes or updates made to client databases
- Some afterhours work required
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- Professional and/or academic background with web-based applications
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.